Marketing and Communications Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Marketing and Communications Manager to join a leading UK charity, to increase the reach and impact of their profile.
Position: Marketing and Communications Manager
Location: Angel, Islington, London
Hours: 4 days or 28 hours per week
Salary: £35-37,000 pro rata per annum dependant on experience
Benefits: Pension: up to 5% pension employer contribution matched after 3 months of employment, 25 days holiday per year plus one additional day per year after two years of employment, capped at a maximum of 28 day, grace days as additional two leave days over the Christmas break, interest-free loan for season ticket or bicycle, volunteering days: all employees can take up to 2 days to volunteer in a mission-aligned charity, free eye tests, flexible working arrangements are available.
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
The primary purpose of the Marketing and Communications Manager role is to increase the reach and impact of our client's profile and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential marketing and communications.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will:
• Develop and deliver a marketing and communications strategy and plans.
• Manage the Marketing and Communications Officer.
• Write, design and produce communications materials in a variety of print and digital media.
• Plan and deliver campaigns for the annual recruitment of volunteer mentors and ongoing fundraising campaign, including the 10th anniversary.
• Through the management of a Marketing and Communications Officer, drive social media and website development.
• Maintain and promote the communications and brand toolkit and coach other staff in using it.
As Marketing and Communications Manager you will have:
• A proven track record of managing the development and implementation of multi-channel and integrated fundraising, marketing and communications campaigns and projects
• Experience of creating content and writing for traditional and digital channels
• Strong analytical skills
• Significant marketing and communications experience
• Excellent editing and proofreading skills
• Experience of commissioning and managing external agencies, including creative and media agencies
• Experience of market research (quantitative and qualitative) in relation to audience insights and concept testing
• Excellent brand knowledge and understanding
• Significant and proven people management experience
Work for an amazing organisation that supports and develops its team and offers some amazing staff benefits including flexible working opportunities. If you want to make a real difference and believe that young people can change the world, we want to hear from you!
About the Organisation
Our client is a youth social action charity which challenges 18 to 25-year-olds to tackle educational inequality through a year of full-time voluntary service. As mentors, tutors and role models in schools, they support pupils growing up in some of the most disadvantaged areas of the UK.
You may also have experience in areas such as Marketing Manager, Marketing and Communications Manager, Communications Manager, Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing.
- Pro Rata
- Marketing Manager, Marketing and Communications Manager, Communications Manager, Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing